This electron beam pattern generator was installed at QMI in May 2018.
- High brightness electron source (ZrO/W thermal field emitter).
- Electron optical column to form a 100keV beam.
- Current range 0.1nA to 200nA, minimum spot size 2nm.
- Maximum writing field size 1mm2, scan deflector speed 125MHz.
- Dynamic focus and stigmation control across scan fields.
- Laser controlled stage, maximum travel range 170mm x 170mm.
- Substrate sizes from 5x5mm2 to 8inch wafers can be accommodated.
- Automated mark detection, overlay accuracy <20nm.
For data preparation, including proximity correction, we offer access to the BEAMER software licensed by Genisys GmbH.
Contact: Matthias ( firstname.lastname@example.org )